The SZG double cone rotary vacuum dryer is designed to dry free-flowing materials that are brittle. Heat is transferred to materials through jacketed vessel wall, and the moisture or other gases produced during material evaporation are exhausted via vacuum pump and exhaust pipe. The entire vessel runs under vacuum to further aid in moisture removal, and also rotates end over end to quicken dry speed and ensure drying uniformity.
This conical screw dryer with mixing and drying functions integrates condenser, vacuum pump and drying mechanism (Condenser is not needed if solvent recovery is not required). With advanced design, simple internal structure and self emptying function, it can be easily operated and cleaned, thus reducing labor intensity and improving working environment.
Meanwhile, materials won’t readily stick to the vessel wall ofdouble cone rotary vacuum dryer, making for high heat transfer coefficient and energy saving rate. Presently, this machine is extensively applied to food, dyeing, pharmacy, chemical engineering and many other industries.
1. The vacuum pump rotates with vessel of double conevacuum harrow dryer to avoid attrition, which also protects materials from being polluted.
2. Both ends of the vacuum conical dryer vessel are designed with spherical rotating joints which are sealed by graphite.
3. Motor bracket is adjustable to make sure that conveying belt works with optimum tension.
4. Vessel liner, jacket and shaft sleeve of this double conevacuum harrow dryer are made in one piece through welding. Large-sized boring machine is used to ensure shaft sleeve flatness and vessel concentricity. Hence, radial run-out of main shafts at both ends won’t exceed 0.2mm.
5. The double conevacuum harrow dryer vessel is configured with diaphragm type vacuum gauge displaying vacuum degree inside the vessel to eradicate false vacuum.
|Vessel volume (L)||100||350||500||750||1000||15000||2000||3500||4500||5000|
|Maximum charging capacity (L)||40||140||200||300||400||600||800||1400||1800||2000|
|Maximum charging weight (kg)||20||70||100||150||200||300||400||700||900||100|
|Rotating speed (rpm)||3-13||6||5||4||4||4|
|Motor power (KW)||0.75||1.1||1.5||2.2||3||4||5.5||7.5||11||15|
|Floor area (L×W, mm)||2160×800||2160×800||2350×800||2560×1000||2860×1300||3060×1300||3260×1400||3760×1800||3960×200||4400×2500|
|Rotating height (mm)||1750||2100||2250||2490||2800||2940||2990||3490||4100||4200|
|Designed vessel pressure (MPa)||-0.1-0.15|
|Designed jacket pressure (MPa)||≤0.3|
1. The above parameters are obtained when the specific weight of materials is 0.6g/cm3. Otherwise, please indicate it clearly in the order.
2. Please inform us if you need pressure vessel certificate or you hope the vessel liner is made from glassed steel.
3. If materials are flammable and combustible, using this machine for drying is prohibited.