Materials enter the ZLG vibrating fluid bed dryer via material inlet, perform continuous forward movement in horizontal direction under the action of vibration force. Meanwhile, hot wind passes through fluid bed and the materials are heated continuously. Then, wet air is dedusted by cyclone separator and exhausted via air outlet. At this time, dry materials are discharged via dedicated discharge gate.
1. This vibrating fluid-bed dryer saves more energy (30%) than common drying machine as a consequence of uniform heating, sufficient heat exchange and high drying intensity.
2. Vibration source is driven by vibration motor, characterized by stable running, easy maintenance, low noise and long service life.
3. Our vibrating fluid bed dryer boasts superior adjustability and wide adaptive surface.
4. Fluidization is stable, and dead space or blow-through phenomenon won’t happen. Final product moisture and output can be controlled by means of amplitude and feeding quantity adjustment.
5. By using our vibrating fluidized bed dryer, material surface damage is largely reduced. It suits for drying fragile materials and abnormally shaped material granules.
6. As a result of fully closed structure, cross contamination between material and air is effectively avoided, and operating environment cleanness is guaranteed.
Our vibrating fluid bed dryer enjoys wide application in following fields:
1. Chemical and medicine
Particle, xylose, succinic acid, xylitol, mannitol, boric acid, borax, benzenediol, malic acid, maleic acid
Alcohol, gourmet powder, granulated sugar, casein, chicken essence, salt, slag, bean, seed
3. For material cooling and humidifying, this vibrating fluid bed dryer is also useful.Technical Parameters
|Model (ZLG)||Fluid bed area (m2)||Inlet air temperature (°C)||Outlet air temperature (°C)||Moisture evaporation capacity (kg/h)||Vibration motor|