1. The GFG high efficiency fluid bed dryer is the first high-efficiency drying equipment conforming to GPM (Good Manufacturing Practice). It can be coupled with YK oscillating granulator, ZGH mixer, GHL wet type granulator, and many other machines for perfect production.
Basically, this fluidized bed dryer is composed of air filter, heater, main engine, charging skip, ash removing chamber, air hose, fan and muffler.
3. Work Flow
After heating and purifying, air enters the high efficiency fluid bed dryer via induced draft fan, which then passes through the screen of hopper and mixes with materials. Under the action of agitation and negative pressure, materials are fluidized, and moisture evaporates. With steam exhausted, material drying is efficiently completed.
1. The bed of our fluidized drying machine comes with round structure, smooth interior and no dead space, easy for cleaning.
2. Main body is increased by 20% in height, which expands material fluidization space and also effectively reduces the working load of bag-type dust remover.
3. Our high efficiency fluid bed dryer adopts dual air cylinders for alternate use to guarantee thorough dedusting. Meanwhile, the bag of dust remover is fabricated from anti-static materials, thus static electricity generation and material sticking to bag are avoided. Hence, dedusting effect is further improved.
4. The newest developed spherical agitation mechanism adopted by our high efficiency fluid bed dryer keeps optimum balance transmission and prevents material agglomeration and channeling.
5. This fluid-bed dryer works under negative pressure, characterized by cleaning easiness and small floor area.
1. With obvious advantage regarding wet granular and powdery material drying, our high efficiency fluid bed dryer has been extensively applied to medicine, food, feed, pesticide and chemical engineering industries.
2. It is well suited to dry granules processed via extrusion, oscillation and mixing granulating methods.
3. Drying materials of large particle size, small lump or high viscidity is also available.
|Item||Unit||Model and parameter value|
|Air pressure||mm H2O||594||533||533||679||787||950||950|
|Operating time||min.||15-45 (determined by material characteristic)|