The LPG centrifugal spray dryer provided by Lemar is the most widely used equipment for liquid material drying. It can transform solution, emulsion, paste, suspended emulsion and other liquid materials to powdery or granulated solid materials. Hence, with this ideal drying machine, you can obtain final products with uniform particle size distribution, proper residual water content, bulk density, and perfect particle shape.
1. After atomization, the surface area of feed liquid is greatly increased. Through contact with hot wind, 95%-98% moisture is instantly evaporated. Thus our centrifugal spray dryer has terrific fast drying speed, and especially fits for drying heat sensitive materials.
2. Final products possess excellent uniformity, liquidity and solubility.
3. Production process is simplified and operation control is easy. Liquid can be transformed into powdery product via one-off drying, and there is no need for smashing and filtering. Thereby, production processes are reduced. Meanwhile, by means of altering the operating conditions of spray drying equipment, particle size, bulk density and moisture of products can be adjusted and controlled.
4. We adopt mechanical centrifugal atomizer with gear drive and stable rotating speed to ensure uniform size distribution of droplets.
5. Direction and angle of hot wind distributor are adjustable, guaranteeing full contact of droplet and hot wind.
6. The vent elbow of our centrifugal spray dryer is manufactured from sanitary steel tube via one-time molding technology, thus elbow blockage won’t happen.
This centrifugal spray dryer can be applied in following fields:
Amino acid, vitamin, egg powder, bone meal, condiment, protein, milk powder, swine blood powder, powdered soy, coffee, tea powder, glucose, potassium sorbate, pectin, flavor and fragrance, vegetable juice, yeast, starch, etc.
Aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide, magnesium oxide, titanium oxide, titanizing magnesium, argil, porcelain clay, ferrite, metallic oxide, etc.
Aluminium polychlorid, disperse dye, reactive dye, organic catalyst, silica hydrated, washing powder, zinc sulfate, silicon dioxide, sodium metasilicate, potassium fluoride, calcium carbonate, potassium sulphate, inorganic catalyst, waste liquor, etc.
|Inlet air temperature (°C)||140-350|
|Outlet air temperature (°C)||80-90|
|Atomization mode||High-speed centrifugal atomizer (mechanical transmission)|
|Evaporation capacity (kg/h)||5||25||50||100||150||200||500||800||1000||2000||3000||4500||6500|
|Rotating speed of atomizing disc (rpm)||25000||22000||21500||18000||16000||12000-13000||11000-12000|
|Atomizing disc diameter (mm)||60||120||150||180-210||It depends on specific technological requirements.|
|Electrical Heating Power (KW)||8||31.5||60||81||99||Other heating source is available.|
|Recycle rate of dry powder||About 95%|
|Length (m)||1.6||4||4.5||5.2||7||7.5||12.5||13.5||14.5||Dimension is determined by your technological requirements and actual on-site conditions.|